Blu Global is an European placement and training Specialist offering a complete and comprehensive placement service.
For one of our prestigious Clients, a UK Private Health Care Company, operating a group of Hospitals and Nursing Homes across London and South of England, we are currently looking for caring, patient empathetic and confident male & female health care support workers to work in a Care Home in South Croydon, UK.?
- At least 1year experience in supporting people with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health issues
- Willingness to learn and undertake mandatory trainings, care standards and all aspects of care work
- Ability to source and emulate best practice
- Experience in reading and updating care plans
- Proven excellent communications skills – must be able to communicate verbally with adults with learning disabilities
- Flexible with hours of work – willing to cover shifts at short notice (including nights, weekends, Bank Holidays)
- Knowledge of Care Standards, Health & Safety at Work
- First aid trained
- Cooking skills
- Computer literate
- Clean driving license
? - Fulltime, Permanent placement 37.75 hours per week with additional hours available
- £1’125 per month (£7.50 per hour) with possibility to earn more for highly experienced and capable candidates
- Free flight tickets into the UK
- Excellent accommodation available for up to 12 weeks
- All UK Mandatory Training courses funded and provided
If you think you are the right person for this role and want to become a member of the Team creating a homely, safe and stimulating environment, please submit your CV in English with full updated contact details and our Consultant will contact you directly.