Blu Global is an European placement and training Specialist offering a complete and comprehensive placement service.
Blu Global is an extremely successful European placement and learning business that has been established for over 5 years. It currently sources and places candidates from 16 EU countries and looking to further expand throughout Europe in the next coming years.
Do you want to be a part of our constantly growing internal Team of professionals and join Blu Global as a self-employed English Language Teacher.
You will teach our potential candidates, who want to live and work in the UK.
Hours are Flexible, depending on the needs of the candidates.
We are looking for English Language Teachers within the following locations:
Burgas and Ruse (Bulgaria), Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Lods and Warsaw (Poland), Tallin (Estonia), Porto (Portugal), Barcelona and Malaga (Spain), Kaunas, Klaipeda and Vilnius (Lithuania) & Palermo, Naples and Rome (Italy)
- Prepare learning course
- Courses of groups of 10 or more students
- Monitor and manage the progress of students guaranteeing that everyone is progressing
- Suggest changes/ improvements to training programs
- Manage the program schedule
- Prepare reports and updates on student progress
- Sessions will run for 8-10 weeks (depending on English level)
- 2.5 hours twice a week – 5 hours per week
- Fluent in English
- Experience in preparing language courses
- To assess the level of English of the students according to the programs given
- Experience in working with adults
- Good ability of communication and negotiation
- Certificate of education or equivalent
- Driving license
- Good Computer Skills